At this time Looking Glass is still considered early Alpha. While we will accept bug reports please be sure you are not reporting a duplicate problem. For general support to get Looking Glass up and running please see the quick start guides here first or ask for help in the Level1Tech Forums.
When you report a bug please include as much information as possible, including the following:
- What you were doing when the problem occured
- What is your host hardware configuration? (CPU and Video Card)
- What is the video card passed to the guest?
- The kernel version you are running
- The version of QEMU you are running.
- If the windows host application crashed please check for the file 'looking-glass-host.dmp' and attach it to the report.
Reports that do not include this information will be ignored and closed.
Please report bugs to: